Onboarding for Participants
- As long as you are not registered, all times in the Event agenda are indicated in "Central European Summer Time"
- Please make sure to select the time zone in which you will be located during the virtual summit under "Edit my profile"
From 19th June until 15th July
For your assistance during the registration and booking phase:
* FAQs | Please check our FAQs
* Individual onboarding support | Please refer to your individual onboarding adviser regarding all questions on registration, profile creation and booking of meetings.
* Join our Online Consulting via Video Call using this link
Available Monday - Thursday from
8am – 10am CDT
2pm – 4pm BST/WAT
3pm – 5pm CEST/CAT
4pm – 6pm EAT
Energy Access COVID-19 Relief Summit
The COVID-19 pandemic represents a massive shock for societies and economies around the world and threatens to reverse the enormous progress that off-grid energy companies have made in bringing power to 470 million people in the last decade. The pandemic especially jeopardises the survival of many micro, small to medium enterprises (MSMEs) companies that are essential for the energy access ecosystem in the short and medium term.
Now more than ever, the off-grid sector requires accessible finance. This is why ARE and GOGLA have joined forces with GET.invest – a European programme supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Austria.
Considering social distancing measures and travel restrictions imposed globally, this event will leverage existing digital technologies to bring together a multitude of relief providers, financing experts, sector leaders, enterprises, as well as philanthropies and public sector stakeholders.
The 2-day event will feature:
- Overview and presentations of relief instruments available
- Discussions on the status quo of the energy access sector, as well as scenario risks and needs for companies
- Interactive discussions on finance and relief needs and gaps, as well as on the future of the energy access sector
- Virtual B2B matchmaking sessions to network and exchange in one-on-one sessions