GET.invest Virtual B2B Matchmaking
B2B Matchmaking sessions are part of the services offered by GET.invest to mobilise investments in renewable energy projects and businesses. This virtual session will provide participants with an opportunity to connect with potential business partners, public and private investors and policymakers a series of select personal meetings.
The proven GET.invest B2B matchmaking format offers:
- An online platform, where participants can present themselves and their business, browse the profiles of other attendees, and request meetings with a single click.
- A free mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) where participants can manage their meetings when- and wherever they want.
- Personal assistance from the GET.invest B2B Matchmaking team before and during the event.
The GET.invest B2B Matchmaking session with bilateral virtual meetings will be held right after the webinar from 5:15 to 6:45 pm CEST on Wed, 15 July and from 5:00 to 6:30 on Thu, 16 July. Each participant will be able to have up to 6 virtual meetings of 15 minutes each per event day.
Timeline for Participants
To participate in the webinar and the virtual GET.invest B2B Matchmaking Session please follow these steps:
|19 June - 15 July 2020|
Registration & Profile creation
and confirm your attendance at the webinar and the matchmaking session.
Create a detailed business profile including your cooperation
|1st - 15 July 2020||Book 1:1 meetings|
Send meetings requests to
participants of your choice. After approving the request, your meeting
partner will schedule the meeting. Answer and schedule meeting requests that you receive.
|1st - 14 July 2020||Prepare your participation||Check your scheduled meetings via the Menu "Meetings" (log-in required). Test your webcam and microphone by clicking on the green button.|
|15 July 2020, |
14:00 - 18:45 hrs CEST
16 July 2020,
14:00 - 18:30 hrs CEST
|Participate in the webinar and the virtual GET.invest B2B Matchmaking session||Open the event website by using a recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or MS Edge. Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Join the webinar by clicking on the respective line in your agenda. Start your meetings following the link from the agenda or directly via the tab “Meetings” by clicking on the green button.|
Instructions for Virtual 1:1 Meetings
- 1:1 meetings have to be managed remotely via Video Calls.
- Use devices having a Webcam & Microphone installed, preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc).
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End) - Please start and end your meetings as indicated to avoid waiting times for your meeting partners.
- The Video conferencing is provided by the b2match platform, thus no need to install any software.
- All confirmed meetings (if any) show a button "Start Meeting" and date/time of the respective meetings.
- Once the time for the conversation has come, click the "Start Meeting" button (see Menu: Meetings or Agenda)
- Your meeting partner doesn't show up? - Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting or re-schedule the meeting to another date/time.
GET.invest is a European programme which supports investments in decentralised renewable energy projects. It works with project and business developers, their associations, financiers and regulators towards affordable, reliable and sustainable energy for all. The programme is supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria.